Email: Your name and phone number: email@example.com
Note: There are no up-front fees or obligation to inquire.
Introduction to a Exit Plan Strategic
- When do you want to exit?
- What method or methods will be used to assess the value of your business, and how confident are you in that process? https://valucorp.com/methodology/
- Do you agree with the value determined by a professional? https://valucorp.com/business-valuations/
- How much of your financial freedom is based on the sale of your business? Is there a value gap? https://valucorp.com/valugap/
- How do you see your involvement in your business changing or evolving in the future?
- What obstacles are you seeing that could derail your business or personal goals in the coming years?
- Which exit strategies do you consider and which are out of the questions?
- Pass to Family
- Sell to Outside Third Parties
- Sell to Inside Key Employees or ESOP https://valucorp.com/esop-employee-stock-ownership-plan/
- Planned Liquidation
- IPO or SPAC https://valucorp.com/iporeadiness/
- Franchising or licensing https://valucorp.com/franchising-obtaining-financing-and-rapid-market-penetration/
- What is your plan for your ownership interest? Do you plan to pass ownership along, or arrange for a sale some day?
- Given your (buyer or successor) plans, have you thought about who the best leader for your business might be when you retire?
- What will happen with your customers, vendors, employees, and competitors if something happens to you before you execute an exit plan?
- What value drivers can you implement now while planning an exit? https://valucorp.com/valuscore/
- What do you see as your greatest challenge when you think about planning for the future?
- Have you thought about how to transition from daily duties to advisory role?
- Can you test the waters for your company’s value?
- Have you considered a tax deferred transaction? https://valucorp.com/tax-planning/
Our Liquidity Roadmap™ shows you the best Exit Plan for your business:
Unique Attributes of our ValuPlan™
- Business Development Officers nationwide
- Business Valuation preparers have highest credentials – ASA, JD, CPA, MD, PhD, MBA, MST, MHSA
- Rapid report delivery
- Most appropriate fee structures
- Unmatched marketing – grow your business while exiting to maximizes proceeds
- Experienced professionals – from entrepreneurial to leadership at Fortune 500 companies
- Liquidity Options – broadest array of done deals
ValuCorp Exit ValuPlan™ Strategy
- 1. Business Valuation, Intangible Appraisals and Fairness Opinions
- Determine a company’s value by credentialed experts, with credible assumptions and financial projections to provide assurance that the determination of Fair Market Value is fair to prospective buyers and investors from a financial point of view.
- Optimize value by identifying, allocating and appraising your company’s many Intangible Assets, Patents, Brands, Copyrights, Customer base, and other Intellectual Property Assets.
- Mitigate risk factors (every business has them) with adding value solutions.
- 2. Due diligence and ValuScore™
- For the Business Owner:
- A ValuScore™ helps the Business Owner understand the Capital Markets Alternatives. Capital markets options provide alternatives for, pricing, timing, and probability of success.
- For the Investor, Buyer and Lender
- The ValuScore™ provides validation of the premise that the promoter is sponsoring and seeking investors
- This Deal Screening Process scores and rates your business as a financing candidate:
- – Deal rating and score computation to assess the funding potential and its cost to your business, as documented in a Business Valuation.
- – Preliminary due diligence to ensure that many of the corporate documents are in order.
- – Deal presentation material additional information to support the presentation to funding sources.
- For the Business Owner:
- 3. Source Capital to Make Improvements
- A Reg D 506(c) Private Placement will source prospective Accredited Investors to your website.
- Implement a Reg D program to provide viable companies, including start-ups, that are seeking to build Brand Awareness and/or attract Accredited Investors.
- Use Social Media with your Business Valuation to achieve brand awareness and obtain financing to maintain and improve continuity during this process.
- 4. Income Tax Deferral for 40 to 80 years
- Similar to that used by Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg in December 2015, you can defer taxes when you sell your business or have an exceptionally good income year.
- The Structure leaves you (and your family) in complete control of the assets for multiple generations.
- The Structure affords you the opportunity to provide income payments to any number of charities while creating a large philanthropic endowment—all without divesting the family of the economic value.