Email: Your name and phone number: email@example.com
Note: There are no up-front fees or obligation to inquire.
- Income Tax Reduction
- Capital Gains Tax Elimination
- Tax-Free Sale of Business
- Tax-Free Retirement Income
- Asset Protection
- Charitable Income & Endowment
The Plan we recommend, which works with millions or hundreds of thousands of dollars, is similar to that used to shelter billions of dollars by high-net-worth individuals (HNWI):
- Mark Zuckerberg is Giving Away His Money ($45 billion), but With a Twist (with control over what happens to the money) (December 2015)
- George Soros’s $18 Billion Tax Shelter (to the private charity that he controls) November 2017
You may deduct charitable contributions of money or property made to qualified organizations if you itemize your deductions. Generally, you may deduct up to 50% of your adjusted gross income, but 20% and 30% limitations apply in some cases. https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p526.pdf
Note: This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.