ValuGap™—Analytics to Fill the Gap between Current FMV of a Business and the Owner’s Liquidity Goals
For the Business Owner:
Our ValuGap™ Analysis defines the gap between the current Business Valuation elements of an enterprise and the Owner’s income and asset goals post-liquidity transaction (defined as annual income in combination with other retirement-oriented assets).
The ValuGap™ Analysis:
- Quantifies the amount the ownership of a Small to Medium Enterprise will need for post-sale lifestyle.
- Identifies the business’ ValuDrivers™ which can be calibrated to achieve short and long-term increases in enterprise value. This matrix can be integrated with the owner’s asset allocation as provided by their Financial Advisor to determine their financial readiness.
- Launches the Blueprint for Building Value™ which includes the Business Valuation, financial, operational, and structural ValuDrivers™ and Capital Markets Alternatives.
- Determine the timeframe, i.e., mental readiness
- Create a Liquidity Roadmap™
- Formulate financial projections
- Evaluate personnel performance and recruiting efforts
- Strategize for the transfer of ownership
- Assess the Business Valuation’s methods and risk factors to remove or mitigate risk and soft spots